Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Good afternoon Sir, I bought a citreon grand picasso

Hello good afternoon Sir, I bought a citreon grand picasso 7 seaters of 2007 a month ago.
I got some messages regarding the engine temperature too high ,the fun near the radiator is not working and the air conditionner too. I tried to check the fuses one by , but after putting them back I didnt notice any changes ,and the remote control of the key is not responding. Could you please advice me, to solve theses problems.
Regards.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm Ross, thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a diagnostic and repair technician and I look forward to working with you.The remote controls usually stop due to low battery so if not already done, replace the battery before going further. If replacing the battery does not cure the problem, the remote may need to be synchronized. This can be done by following these steps:If the remote still fails to operate, the remote may be faulty and require replacing.
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
With regards ***** ***** cooling fan problem, If the fans fail to operate the cooling fan relay is the usual suspect, The cooling fan system is electronically controlled via the engine control unit, this receives a signal from the coolant temperature sensor which will in turn trigger the cooling fan relay, these relays often fail. The sensor is also a possibility however this usually causes failure of the temperature gauge.
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.