Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert

What power steering pump would fit a diesol*****

Customer Question

what power steering pump would fit a diesol*****fiatducato 25 or 280 there is no power steering on van at the moment I got a new powersteering rack and needs apump and fittings please can you help thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise -
When you say, you have tried "everything" , in the "already tried" section - please tell me exactly what you have tried / done -- then we can progress from there -
Rgds, MIKE.....................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

want to know what make or type of power pump for my steering on my lefthand drive fieatducato 25 or 280 year 1988 whict has no power steering at the moment I have bought a steering rack for it thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

tried everything as in different sights and web

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again -
Thank you for your reply -
You ask about the pump - I take it you are thinking of doing the hydraulic conversion as opposed to Electric.. It is true mind that LHD models , Im not 100% sure if they can be done with the EPC conversion due to it being a column change - ( Uk are floor )
In any event , I think the best thing I can do is direct you to a company that I know will be able to help - advise you as to whats available / what can / can't be done inc parts availability and costs etc.. I will give you a link - you will need to copy / paste into your browser. I don't know if you have come across this company before but its certainly worth making direct contact with them - they are the best I know for what you need -
The web address / contact details are here for you :
Again - if you haven't done so - make direct contact / speak with them - they are very helpful.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.