Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have just put a new clutch in my Saxo 1.1 and everything

Customer Question

I have just put a new clutch in my Saxo 1.1 and everything is back fine but now when I turn on the ignition switch the orange immobiliser light flshes fast and when I go to starter the battery light fades
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is***** happy to help..
Please tell me the current situation as you have had a wait.. then we can progress as / if still needed -
Rgds, MIKE......................