Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Ross. I have a 52 plate Citroen Xsara Picasso deisel 1.6.

Customer Question

Hi Ross. I have a 52 plate Citroen Xsara Picasso deisel 1.6. The auto lighting is displaying a fault and I have noticed that the rear fog lights are not coming on, although the front ones are. I have had the rear light clusters off to check the bulbs and all looks ok. It may be a fuse, but the only reference I can find is to fuse 19. I cannot find fuse 19! I also noticed that the off side tail light may be a little loose as it sometimes does not come on unless you jog it. The main thing is getting the rear fog lights working. Should have mentioned, it is the 'exclusive' model.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?