Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Where are glow plugs situated on a kia sedona2.9crdi engin

where are glow plugs situated on a kia sedona2.9crdi engine
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello this engine has no glow plugsinstead it relies on a heater element in the air intake to preheat the air for start-up its not uncommon for these elements to become less and less effective with age, so if you find that performing 2 or 3 'preheat' cycles the engine then starts easier this is a sign the element needs replacing
Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

do you still need help ?