Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Where do i find the fuse light

where do i find the fuse for reversing light
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is***** happy to help you -
Im sorry to see you have had a wait.
I note you asked why you hadn't had any reply by listing that in a new question - I have closed that for you as that risks you being charged twice.
-- As there has been a delay - please reply to me here and let me know if you do indeed still need help with this issue - if so, then I can progress to helping you.
Best Rgds, MIKE........................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi mike reversing light and camera just works intermittently

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -
MY sincere apologies, Im afraid I had to be off for a few days.. Im sorry about that.
Looking at what you say there above now - if they work intermittently , they its going to be a bad connection / switch issue..
Its unlikely to be a fuse issue to be honest - I would start by checking the wiring / connection to the reverse light switch ( on the transmission ).. and if all does check out ok, I would suggest to remove the switch for checking / replacement.
Once again - I do apologise for the delay in my reply..
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.