Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I am looking information on a 1996 LTI Fairway

Customer Question

I am looking for some information on a 1996 LTI Fairway Driver. I own a taxi in North America. I am having problems with the power windows. The window motors have failed. I know that LTI has used many parts from other UK vehicles to build their taxis. Does anyone know if the Fairway used window motors from another vehicle and if so what those vehicles were? I am trying to find a replacement part from another vehicle model that might have been sold in North America.

I need the part numbers and models of the North American vehicles that will have motors that will fit in the Fairway.

Thanks in Advance ! Michael XXXX

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will wait - thanks

Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this request due to no answer after all this time.
Michael