Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Ivve had a cobra bridge 4100 alarm with imoberlizer fitted

Customer Question

ivve had a cobra bridge 4100 alarm with imoberlizer fitted to my 1990 transit .there seems to be a intermitant fault on imoberlizer .to get into vehicle prees disarm button
insert key into ingntion press dis arm and ing lights cum on vehicle will start.wat haps now and then after disarm put key in ing turn ing lights on vehicle not start wats the prob.alarm works ok just the starting prob.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help. Sorry to see you have had a wait.
-- As there has been a delay - please let me know if you still need help / advice on this issue -
Rgds, MIKE...........................