Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

The fuel flap on my skoda superb 2011 will not open and fuel

Customer Question

the fuel flap on my skoda superb 2011 will not open and fuel is urgently required - any quick fixes
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..
If you go inside the boot area - to the side of the car that the flap is on.. some had an emergency release pull tag... if its there - you will see it protruding through the side wall covering -
If not - pull the covering back and you will see the mechanism clearly - you can manually tug the mechanism to release / open the door / flap..
These had a propensity for breaking on the cable and / or mechanism - you will just have to see what you find when you get in there - but doing that as above will enable to use it / to get fuelled up.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.