Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Frabia sounds like diesel frontend rumbling noise3s

Customer Question

frabia sounds like diesel frontend rumbling noise3s
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help -
On a petrol engine with such a noise, its very often a faulty pulley driven by the belt on the engine.
You need to make a close inspection of the pulleys - sometimes the belt has to be removed to carry out a proper check...depending on how bad it is...
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.
-- Best Rgds, MIKE.