Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have replaced the fuel pump relay on a year 2000

Customer Question

Hello, I have replaced the fuel pump relay on a year 2000 2.0l petrol seat alhambra. As I was positioning the fuse/relay box back into position I noticed a rubber pipe hanging down beside the relay box, it is connected to a T piece which is connected to a servo (i think) in front of the pedals and also to switches on both the clutch and brake pedal. Where does this pipe go please?

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please can you close the question, as I will get it sorted at a garage. Thank you