Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

You have charged me item which was not implemented,

Customer Question

You have charged me for an item which was not implemented, and was also cancelled..
Kindly refund amount of £18.00.
Thank you in anticipation.
Lawson Hill
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome.
My name is ***** *****
Im happy to help ---
Im sorry to see your situation - I cannot though see any question listed from you anywhere on the system - Maybe you have listed this "question" under a different name / user name - that would do it..
But if you still do need help - just fill me in with the details of the problem you have and we can go from there -
Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Check your mail. You advised me that you were unable to solve the problem with the Merc. regarding brake service warning light.

Thank you for prompt reply.

L. E. Hill

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Mr Hill.The "mail" that you received is showing above - It was not from me... if you read it, you will see its from the moderator - I am the tech offering to help... after the note you had from the moderator.The main issue here was that I was replying to your listing a "question" - mentioning that you have been charged for something you had not received.. I was trying to be helpful by telling you I would be able to help you -- but I did not know what the fault was / vehicle was -- -because you listed that in a totally different question - which I couldn't trace...therefore , if you needed help still - you would need to give me the full details for me to progress.If you dont require help- thats fine, just say so... but I was offering to help after the moderator had given you the options she had - as again, showing above...Rgds, MIKE.