Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My key dodge calibre has stopped working, it will not

Customer Question

My key for my dodge calibre has stopped working, it will not open the doors but will start the engine any ideas? The battery was changed and it's still not working

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much for letting me know but I now have a garage working on it. So as I didn't get an answer from you I would like a refund please.