Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Freelander GS TD4. Re- brake pad warning light does this operate

Freelander GS TD4.
Re- brake pad warning light does this operate on all four wheels (a pad in each of just one wheel pad
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** happy to help / advise..
This depends on the exact version / model you have - top end models had ( not all ) wires to front and back.. but most is just front.
If you give me the full reg number I can check further for you - otherwise thats the case generally.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~>>>>>>~ Meanwhile - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that . ..
Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -
- Best Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been in touch with Landrover Customer Service and the technical dept. having my registration number has confirmed that there is a contact on one pad to each wheel

Thank you for your help

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
you are very welcome.
Kind Rgds, MIKE.