Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have replaced the battery on my Freelander SD4 HSE which

I have replaced the battery on my Freelander SD4 HSE which required resetting windows and sunroof. Both are working ok but, the central locking unlocks only the drivers door when pressing key fob and, requires pressing a second time to unlock the other 3 doors and tailgate. How may I remedy this? Regards.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

You key fob is working cdorrectly ,

This is a personal safety program done at the factory to safegaurd you .

For example one click opens up only your door so only you can safely get in and no other unwanted criminal .if you have company you then click a second time to let them in with you..

If it did not work like this before the battery swop then the system recorrected itself when it lost power and repowered up .

Keep it this way for your safety .

if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.