Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I am the owner of a Peugot 407 it has a rear heated windscreen

Customer Question

I am the owner of a Peugot 407 it has a rear heated windscreen but no wiper it also has a front heated windscreen and it is a devil to drive in wet conditions, nothing associated with the blower is working. I have changed all the relevant fuses put a new fan in still to no availcan you please help.
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello does the blower fan work when on full speed?If so then its likely to be a burnt out fan resistor that is located in the heater duct next to the fan motor
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.