Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have an audi 1993 2.8 quattro b4 with aah engine and looking

hi i have an audi 1993 2.8 quattro b4 with aah engine and looking for two front brake calipers with 2 pistons in each one new .I found some in the states but he thinks the spec maybe different from mine and cant say for sure that they will fit can any body help as they are proper cheap many thanks mark
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.I have checked on the Electronic parts catalog for this model, it only lists one type of twin piston caliper for this age and model which is a Girling caliper as follows :- brake caliper housing / brake carrier with pad retaining pin / Brake Disc / Brake DiscGIRLING 276X25MM-4/108 276X25MM-5/112 / ABC,AAH,ABYPart number###-##-#### - This part number however is for the caliper housing only as these were sold with the piston/seal kit separately originally which is why finding the complete parts is very difficult.There is no other parts listings for this caliper on this model so its safe to say the USA Spec caliper should be exactly the same as fitted to yours. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.