Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My local garage changed my two rear sphears on my xantia estate,and

Customer Question

my local garage changed my two rear sphears on my xantia estate,and we have been trying to repressure the system for a week!!! what is wrong?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is MIKE...
What exactly is the problem you are having - ... will they not pressurise at all??
If not - please tell me exactly how you are attempting to pressurise the system.... then we can go from there -
Rgds, MIKE........................