Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Bought a citroen 1.9 standard dispatch t reg 19 99 it gets

Customer Question

bought a citroen 1.9 standard dispatch t reg 19 99 it gets to 50mph then blows out white smoke loses power and sounds like a ball bearing noise take foot off put foot down then get to 50 same again any help plz
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** for the delay getting to your question! I am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.Is this a turbo or non turbo diesel engine, and could you explain a bit more in depth about the noise you get when the problem occurs, many thanks. Ross.