Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2010 1.5 Renault Grand Scenic which I have just

Customer Question

hi, I have a 2010 1.5 Renault Grand Scenic which I have just had serviced. I went to put fuel into it today and cant open the fuel filler cap. Any Ideas ????
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
there's a little actuator to lock the flap which can stick see herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQh1tJ4WMjI
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the prompt answer, but unfortunately due to work commitments I haven't had a chance to check. Will let you know Thursday evening.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
understood Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Matt, checked out what you said and all is good again (thanks for prompt answer as I managed to get it sorted before getting to low with fuel ). Top job.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
glad to have helped