Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My lexus 430ls has developed a vibration and the vsc says to

my lexus 430ls has developed a vibration and the vsc says to check any idea what the problem might be . ????????????
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
If the vibration is coming from the rear end of the car this could be a rear diff issue and this will trip off the VSC light .
But to be sure you need to be hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool to confirm which sensor has failed could be one of many .only i have experience a lot of these cars have rear end issue and cause this light to light up.
Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.