Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Trying to buy botton fork clamps rv125 suzuki really

Customer Question

trying to buy botton fork clamps for 1974 rv125 suzuki really struggling
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is***** happy to help -
Try this company here : http://www.manifoldmotorcyleparts.co.uk/Suzuki/RV125/Fork/Index.html
Copy /paste into your browser.
If you dont see exactly what you need there on the site, make direct contact with them - they are very good and most likely will be able to help you or direct you on to someone who can.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this.. I will be only on a little tomorrow due to other commitments but will always get back to you if needed.
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE