Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a Cobra Alarm system on my Golf GTI (00 D) and it keeps

Customer Question

I have a Cobra Alarm system on my Golf GTI (00 D) and it keeps going off from time to time. I want to remove it. How do I do that? Thanks, Marcus.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Marcus,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Marcus,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome.My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help if you do still need help with this... Please let me know then we can progress..Rgds, MIKE.....................................