Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My name is michael i have a question for you

Customer Question

my name is michael i have a question for you i have a bmw e31 i replaced the timing sensor the car now is not starting when i turn the key it makes a clieking sound . the car runs down the latters when i have it on the start mode, after 10 ten minutes the lattery is almost flat thre is not enough hower to swith on the liehts , i pluged in my computer and computer showed lattor disconnected although the lattorier are conneetrd i cheekei all the fusas and the are ok i ask you could it le a sielay problem.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome.
MY name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Your problems seem to be down to either a faulty - or flat / very weak car battery.
FULLY charge the battery... and then re try to start the car.
Depending on the TYPE of battery charger you have - you may need to charge the battery for several hours before you re try it.. OR - fit a KNOWN GOOD / fully charged battery -and re try it.
From what you describe, it sounds like this is your problem.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Michael, Im just checking back with you to see how you have got on with the BMW , or if you need anything more on this . Feel free to let me know / reply and ask if you need anything else... or, if we are done, I just need you to click on the "OK ratings" for me at this point.. Thank you.. and again, you can still get back to me after doing that.Kind Rgds, MIKE.