Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

What are the factory settings Honda S2000 and

What are the factory settings for a Honda S2000 for front and rear Camber/Caster and Toe angles please
Woolfie
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.I have the full specifications for the geometry you need. I will post them up as an image as there is a lot to copy.Please click the link below to see the settings.
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ross

many thanks _ i am taking my car in to Honda tomorrow complete with your figures.

I will let you know if the handling improves

Cheers

Steve Woolfe

Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
No problem, Please keep me updated and if you need further help don't hesitate to ask! Thanks, Ross.