Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Ross,have 2002 Peugeot 307 petrol 2 ltr. which is showing

Customer Question

hi Ross,have 2002 Peugeot 307 petrol 2 ltr. which is showing fault code p0002 car is going into limp mode first thing in morning gearbox jerks into 3rd gear. Fine for rest of morning. would apprreciate help."!
regards Mack.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Sorry to see you have had a wait. Im happy to help / advise.The fault code you have relates to the Fuel Pressure regulator / circuit.. So this means you don't always neceserrily have a fault with the actual component -you could have a fault in the actual circuit..so by that I mean you need to have checked, the wiring loom on that circuit for any chaffing / damage,...connction issues etc.Obviously any things such as is found need to be attended to and then go from there - If there is nothing to be found there, then the solonoid is the culprit usually.Though - I too - I always suggest to have the fuel filter changed first - then see how it is.. and again, if not cured , have them replace the fuel filter regulator / solenoid.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Mack -

Im just checking back with you to see if you need anything more on this issue - Im always happy to help further as / if needed.... or, if we are done, I just need you to now click on the Ok / Exc ratings for me at this point... for which I thank you again.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.