Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

I have purchased an Xtype 2.0 Diesel saloon and am trying to

Customer Question

I have purchased an Xtype 2.0 Diesel saloon and am trying to connect inbuilt phone do I need some sort of module for it to work the message that comes up is no phone
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** *****
Can you tell me exactly what you have --
Is it a module / receiver in the arm rest area?
There were many different systems - so if we can start there -
Give me any numbers etc - even a pic of what you have -
Rgds, MIKE......................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is Two Buttons on the centre consul and one on the steering wheel. It is for connecting via blue tooth I think ,I was talking to someone who said there may not be a module fitted to allow the mobile to connect and there is also the antenna the radio works off the rear windscreen heater element.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not going well can I have a refund and I shall go somewhere else.