Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Is it true that some ford engines used in landrover have been

is it true that some ford engines used in landrover have been recalled on oil pump problems
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Not as far as i know but there is a TSB for the 2.2L diesel engine that is known for oil pump malfunction .
If this is a Euro 5 engine and if the engine fails due to the pump and still under warranty it will be replaced as a complete unit .
You need to get in contact with LR and they will let you know if this affect you or not with your VIN number.
Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.