Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I drive a late 2003 mercedes E320 estate and this morning I

Customer Question

I drive a late 2003 mercedes E320 estate and this morning I noticed that the rear of the car looked a little bit low. When I went to start the car a red message appeared on the dashboard " STOP - CAR TOO LOW "
What could be the problem? I should further add that the car has air suspension on the rear.
Will it be an expensive fix?
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello this sounds like you may have a leaking airbag or faulty solenoid thats not allow air into the bagif you run the engine without moving the car and the car tries to level itself you may be able to hear a hiss of escaping airthis would be if its got a leaking airbagif nothing changes its likley to be an electrical / solenoid faultLet me know what you find
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.