Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Bentley gt

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Bentley GT. It's about 7 years old and has done 44,000 miles.
The other day I was driving it and it suddenly had no power. On the screen in front of the driving wheel it showed no gear selection. I had been driving very slowly through city traffic for an hour or so.
I could limp to the side of the road.
I then turned the engine off and restarted and it has been fine ever since. There was a slight smell of heat but the engine temp was fine.
Any ideas
Is the car safe to drive?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haven't found the answer but the car seems to be working so don't worry
Please can you refund my deposit.