Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

What is the location of the seat toledo 1.6sr automatic transmission

Customer Question

what is the location of the seat toledo 1.6sr automatic transmission filler cap/point
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
helllo there's no filler cap as suchon the side / towards the front of car is a hex plug that you undo and add fluid until it starts to run outthe trick to setting it right is to have the transmisson warm 1st as the fluid expands a lot with temperatureAlso check its level with the gearbox warm and just after you've moved the selector through all the positions leaving it for a few seconds in each one and then back to park.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.