Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK

I am changing the f/n/s wheel bearing 3 time, it seems

Customer Question

I am changing the f/n/s wheel bearing for the 3 time, it seems to start to make a grinding noise on the vectra sri 2007 plate every 30.00 miles, can you please advise.
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
When the bearings it actually showing signs of excess movement wear,grinding or play in the bearings/housing?
I asume your saying its every 30,000miles it needs done?
What make is the bearing thats been put on each time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont know the other previous makes but today we have ordered the actual part from Vauxhall so touch wood.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
No doubt the reason for early failure if cheap aftermarket bearings have been put on in the past..if your going down the parts genuine route via Vauxhall may find the bearing will likely last of luck with the repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks .
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
No probs