Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

We have a Suzuki grand vitara 2.0td which has loss of power

we have a Suzuki grand vitara 2.0td which has loss of power problem which is intermittent. It is currently showing fault code P0100. although previously it showed a egr valve problem which we have since replaced but has not cured the problem .Can you advise
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
This P0100 is your MAF sensor ,which makes sense if you are having a loss of power .
What i suggest you try first before replacing the MAF sensor is remove it and clean with MAF sensor spray.
Then clear codes and test drive ,if the problem comes back recheck for codes if you have the P0100 replace the MAF sensor .
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.
IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Kind regards Greg.