Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a 2005 LDV Maxus with a VM engine. It wont start

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2005 LDV Maxus with a VM engine. It wont start when its warm/hot. It normally starts when its cold. It has had a new cam sensor and a new crank sensor but it made no difference. If a small squirt of brake cleaner is put in the engine it fires up also if a starter pack is connected to the battery it runs. Bump start no prob. The cranking speed seems to be ok.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?