Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a fiat 500s 1.2 only 3,000 miles had or a week so

Customer Question

Hi I have a fiat 500s 1.2 only 3,000 miles had or a week so new as a 15 plate.when I got in the car this morning just sat there had not turned the engine on and could hear a noise sounded like it was coming from passenger side. Not a loud noise. Anyway no odd lights came up on dash , drove fine and when I stopped at the garage still heard it then carried on my journey when I stopped the noise had gone. What could it be as didn't even have the car running when I got in it and had been sat all night so any ideas ?
Thanks jo
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jo,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Can you give me a description of what the noise sounds like, thanks, Ross.