Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Can you confirm that on the fuel pump astra gte 16v

Can you confirm that on the fuel pump for my astra gte 16v the larger terminal is the positive one.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Yes the larger of the two is the positive ,
But if you take a good look on the top where the two terminals are you will see a positive (+) and a Negative (-) mark .
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.
IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Kind regards Greg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Greg for your confirmation, I can now complete the installation of the Fuel Pump