Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Electrical failure on my 2005 Seat Leon - had to open the driver's

Customer Question

Electrical failure on my 2005 Seat Leon - had to open the driver's door manually but no lights and ignition failed to switch on.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..Sorry to see you have had a wait.When you say it doesnt appear to be anything wrong with the car battery - but that that car is "dead....".... that would usually indicate a battery - or circuit fault.Check the connections to the battery / circuit first - If thats all ok - then I would suggest to charge the battery or fit a known good one - have yours tested.... It does sound like a bad battery to be honest---- or as above - .................Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE