Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Water in renault kango nearside footwell. Coming from the engine,

Customer Question

water in renault kango nearside footwell. Coming from the engine, where is the winscreen drain
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Do you think this is rain water ?
Is the water clean or coolant green colour .
Do you have a sunroof .
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rain water, no we do not have a sun roof. It is always on the nearside and never on the driver side. I understand there are drain holes for water running off the windscreen which from other reports of the same problem on the net that I have read report are usually blocked. It only happens after heavy rain in the autumn.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Good thank you .
Gets wet after a drive or just parked and after rain fills with water .
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy with current method of communication
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Do you use the Air conditioner ?
If it gets in to the cabin with the car stood overnight and rains
then i suggest you check the base of the front air intake where the wipers are , check this is not full of leaves and dirt ,this fills and blocks off the drain and water rises and enters where the plastic ait intake is for the blower motor .take a look and let me know if this is full .
Greg