Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Have a 2007 Suzuki Jimny. Hearing a loud grinding noise

Hi. Have a 2007 Suzuki Jimny. Hearing a loud grinding noise from rear whilst driving for the past couple of days and today a couple of loud bangs with judder from rear like something has just snapped or fallen off. Seems to happen when cornering. Will this be a bearing problem?
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
I would first check the rear brakes sounds like a shoe has detached itself.
Jack the rear end up making sure both wheels are of the ground,
and with the trans in neutral hand brake off turn the rear wheels with your hands, and you may feel where this is coming from .
Possible issue for this ,
1,U Joint.
2,Differential.
3,Wheel bearing.
4,Brake's. (Most typical)
Still need help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.