Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My battery went flat, i charged it the alarm went off i tried

Customer Question

my battery went flat, i charged it the alarm went off i tried the fob and it didnt work i tried my override with my pin number and that didnt work, the alarm was stil going off.
Category: Car
Expert:  RichieMe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you provide a little more information please?
The exact problem your having
And the make and model of the device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model is cobra globe 3800, in the instruction manual the emergency over ride says enter your 4 digit pin which ive done but it does not work the alarm is still onThank you
Expert:  RichieMe replied 1 year ago.
ok, the device you had the issue was not specified, so I will opt out and allow the correct expert (and Auto Alarm expert) to assist you
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,If i cancel the question will i get my money back?
Thank you for getting back to me.
Yes, if you decide to cancel your question you can have your charges reversed.
Please let me know how you would like to continue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Please cancel my question and reverse the chargesThank you