Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I am looking to buy a Suzuki jeep style car and would like

I am looking to buy a Suzuki jeep style car and would like to know if they are reliable and cheap to maintain, I am a 74 yr old with good Insurance Cover, Always wanted one of these and can afford a used one, What do you think? Stella.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have I just paid £22 for nothing?? I am still waiting for an answer! One hour and a half? If I don't get an answer? I would like my money back. Thank you .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello these are generally pretty tough little carsand Suzuki generally has the 3rd lowest average warranty repair costs in 2003 Warranty Direct Reliability index (index 43.23 v/s lowest 31.93) www.reliabilityindex.co.ukWhat to watch out forNoisy and unrefined. Poor 'on-road' manners, especially with large wheels and tyres15th from Bottom in 144 car 2002 JD Power / What Car? Customer Satisfaction Survey of V and W reg cars. Came 7th from bottom in 2005 JD Power/What Car? Survey of 23,000 cars reg Sep 2002 to Aug 2003 with satisfaction score of 72.8%. Recalls2-11-2001: 4,068 Jimny hard and soft tops built 1/4/1998 to 31/10/1999 recalled because bolt holding gear selector yoke to gear selector shaft may loosen and fall out. High tensile replacement bolt to be fitted and torqued to tighter setting.