Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

How do i fit a crankshaft sensor on grand vitara 1999 v6 2

Customer Question

how do i fit a crankshaft sensor on grand vitara 1999 v6 2.5
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you said all i have to pay is £20 to let me no how to fix the sensor i do not want a membership
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello the crank / engine speed sensor isn't located on the crankshaft for this engine as its on the camshaftthis image shows the location
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi matt the answer that you gave to me on how do i fit a crankshaft sensor on a grand vitara 1999 v6 2.5cc reg T606LLC is not in the place you said and i cant find where to fix it on the jeep
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello OK on further investigation there are 2 sensors 33100-77E10 SENSOR ASSY, CRANK ANGLE (the 1st item on the back of the cylinder head)33220-77E00 SENSOR ASSY, CRANK POSITION (totally different component in appearance and located by the front crank pulley). I suspect that the 1 you need is the pulley 1