Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

2006 citreon C4 1.4 petrol. was running fine, failed to start,

Customer Question

2006 citreon C4 1.4 petrol.
was running fine, failed to start, reading 9 fault codes,
cylinder 1,2,3 and 4.
short to earth/positive.
each injector is reading the same fault.
There is no power going to fuel pump, by running direct feed from battery positive to fuel pump the car will run.
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello I'd suggest checking over the injector wiring as this sounds like it is damaged and shorting all 4 injectors outalso ther should be a couple of small earth connections that run out of the wiring loom and are secured to the engine with small bolts and ring terminals. these need to be bright, tight and clean
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.