Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I have a yellow fault light on my Picasso - the manual says

I have a yellow fault light on my Picasso - the manual says contact a dealer - it is on the right hand side of the panel and looks like a yellow star against a black cloud
Do you know what it is flagging up ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi..there..
Sounds like the engine management light symbol - some look like a yellow outline of an engine and others are a black engine logo with yellow star looking symbol..i gather this is what your seeing normally its on the instrument panel at the far right...it normally means the cars ecu has detected an issue on the engine or emissions - ideally in that situation you would be required to have the car plugged in diagnostically on a scan machine..to determine what exactly the fault is and what fault codes you have logged before any type of checks are done on the car..because that warning can cover a wide range of possible faults.unless the cars producing some sort of issue since that light came on..the best step next from here is to get it scanned and then take it from there based on results of that..I do hope this helps