Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Car is petrol engine, injected, coils. Car starts runs ok.

Car is petrol engine, injected, coils. Car starts runs ok. You stop and leave the car for say 30 minutes and the car wont start.but only sometimes? Leave to stand for say one hour and the car will start.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Have your Mechanic check for malfunction codes .
Second have him check the crank shaft sensor when you have a no start period , its very common for the problem you have to be the Crank shaft sensor shorting out internally when it reaches a certain temperature..
Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.