Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

The glow plug sign sometimes comes on second and stays

Customer Question

The glow plug sign sometimes comes on for a second and stays on for about 30 seconds
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 10 months ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
If the glow plug warning light comes on then you have a store malfunction code in the system .
Now what you have to do is visit your local mechanic or dealer and have them check for malfunction codes .
From the malfunction codes that the management system had stored you will then know what is malfunctioning and tripping on the glow plug light .
If you have not loss of power and the engine is still running normally then you have time to get an appointment made to visit your local mechanic or dealer ..
Don't think you have a big issue as the light is not flashing or staying on full time .
Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.