Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

On my hyundai I load(###) ###-#### ***** you tell me where at the

Customer Question

On my hyundai I load(###) ###-#### ***** you tell me where at the fuse board I can get a 12 volt pos feed for a reversing camera it does not to work with the gear-lever as I will fit a switch .
Thanks Jim.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
You need to fit the reversing feed to the reverse light positive.
No need to fit it to the gear lever switch, go direct to the reverse light feed .if the reverse light works then you should be good top go.
Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.