Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Citroen C4 Picasso, 2008 (57) auto dieselThe car will

Customer Question

Citroen C4 Picasso, 2008 (57) auto diesel
The car will deadlock but will not lock either manually or electronically. Also, the boot will not open. A sudden fault that developed this morning.
Any advice?
Bob XXX
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Bob,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I received no reply I took the car to a professional and had it fixed. As I received no satisfaction from you, I would be grateful if you could arrange the return of my £20. Thanks.