Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

We own a 2000 Bentley arnarge 51 thousand miles. We have a

We own a 2000 Bentley arnarge 51 thousand miles. We have a problem with the nearside back door lock. The button will not come fully up when the central locking is worked. If the window is opened very slightly, the button will the come fully up and the door will open. Any ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well your page did tell me you had , a Bentley man ready, and i paid £20 for his help. Still waiting
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
Your problem is due to the fact the actuator is off its setting or the top of the actuator is getting blocked by the glass, opening the window releases the block and lets you open . you have to remove the door inner panel and inspect the actuator which i believe has got lose or is damaged .
Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.
Greg, Technician
Experience: Automotive diagnostic tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much. My mob number is ***** more likely to contact me on that. Thanks again