Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Have a 2004 307, have to disconnect the battery to turn of

Customer Question

Have a 2004 307, have to disconnect the battery to turn of dash/brake lights, radio etc
Category: Car
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK to wait Adam, Thank you for trying to resolve
Rob
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Is your check engine warning light ON when the engine is running, or any other warning lights .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my query Greg as I have the answer; need to change computer frame, grrr Peugeot
Re lights, car is like a xmas tree
Rob
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you Rob . Rgds Greg